MedReview’s Dependent Eligibility Audit Strategy
MedReview communicates directly with all plan participants allowing you, the plan fiduciary, to provide direction without interfacing with your plan participants and/or family members thus allowing greater results without any discriminatory knowledge or concerns. At no additional cost, MedReview will also update your employee’s coordination of benefits.
- All communication is tailored to reflect the corporate culture of each Plan Sponsor.
- Bi-lingual call center support provides members with prompt, knowledgeable and friendly assistance, helping members locate documents necessary to satisfy proof of eligibility for their dependents.
- The schedule of audit reporting and presentation of audit findings is established collaboratively to assure that it meets each Plan Sponsor’s needs.
- Precise Summary Plan Description eligibility rules and source verification documents for the entire covered population (100%) are assessed and archived in our proprietary audit software for reliable and objective assessment in a fully HIPAA compliant environment.
- All employee communication (both written and verbal) is archived for easy retrieval and review.
- Your dedicated Project Manager and Audit Service Manager are available via phone call or email.